Ads and Facebook like box not showing

  • 0
I am worried. I don't know why but ad units are not coming up on my blog Sector Techno. I don't know what the reason is. I fear that Adense has stopped serving ads on my blog. To know more I searched for the probable reasons. I found that my Adsense dashboard shows that there were 9 ad impression today, and that too on just 5 page-views. In a sense, there must be 9 impressions on 5 page-views. That tells me that my ads are/were working. But again, the low number of page-views. Now, what does that mean. My tech blog is not being accessed. Well that is something not possible as I can access them. And if I can then everyone can.

Moreover, Facebook like box gadget is also not showing up. Why? I tried searching if anything was wrong with the coding of my Blogger template. But ah, negative. Nothing wrong. The entire coding looks well. I went through HTML recently so, there are no chances of anything that could go wrong with the html section. Also, minor mistakes won't get saved (in case of syntax, xml parser don't allows you to save if wrong).

I pray the next when I wake up I can track some earning as usual. That will help me walk out of my worries. Sometimes unclear browser cache or saved cookie may cause but I cleared them too. Still no response. My tech blog is here, check it and comment if in any case you are able to see any ads.

Also, if you have any technical advice then please help me out. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment